About California House Buyers
Our founder, Ivan Vargas has a background in the mortgage industry. California House Buyers was started when he found himself working heavily with real estate investors. He began to realize that his time & energy could be best spent helping property owners sell their real estate off market.
A passion for helping people was a seed planted early in Ivan’s career. With a psychology degree from UCLA, he began his life-long pursuit of helping people. Helping others is the central theme of California House Buyers and our core values are centered around that.
We operate with our core values always in mind
- Loyalty to our sellers:
- Be open & transparent in our communication
- Always follow through – do what we say we’re going to do
- Appreciation – appreciate everyone we engage with, regardless of whether or not we end up doing business with them
- Win-win deals only – if the best solutions we’re able to offer are not win-wins for both sides – we would rather shake hands and part ways as friends. That’s our commitment to you.
- Practice empathy – this stems from treating others like we would want our own parents to be treated. With:
- No pressuring
- No haggling
- Be a giving company
- Community involvement – from working closely with realtors & attorneys to being part of local chambers of commerce and real estate investment groups, we believe in immersing ourselves in the community.
- Above and beyond – This means making the sale process as stress-free as possible for our sellers. Ask us about FREE help with relocation services! This involves anything from help finding a new place to moving & packing and storage facilities.
Give us a ring or shoot us a text right now!
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at 909-589-6588 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.